Assembly Coilovers For Toyota Celica 2000-06 Suspension Adj. Height Shock Struts
Claims: No any proprietary rights, affiliate and sponsorship with the third party marks. Quantity: 2 piece front Coilovers with top mounts+ 2 pieces rear Coilovers. Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 in/lbs). Spring rate Rear: 8 kg/mm (448 in/lbs). Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down. Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance. All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance. Easy installation with right tools. No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested. Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
All our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the product description section. We only offer the highest quality parts and accessories available and we are not responsible for any illegal issues that caused by the improper usage of our products. Assembly Coilovers Kit For Toyota Corolla 88-99 E90 E100 E110 AE111 Adj. Titanizing H-Beam Connecting Rods for Toyota NR 8NR-FTS 1.2T for Auris C-HR. Forged Connecting Rods+ARP Bolts for Toyota Yaris Echo Vios 1NZFE 1NZ-FE 1.5L. CT26 Turbo Turbocharger for Toyota 4.2L Land Cruiser Coaster 1HD-T 1990 - 1993. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Steering & Suspension\Shocks, Struts & Assemblies". The seller is "aplusmarkets-us" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Adjustable level: Non adjustable damper
- Brand: MaXpeedingrods
- Bundle Listing: Yes
- Features: 100% Accuracy of Fit, Adjustable, Easy to Replace
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Front spring rate: 10 kg/mm (560 in/lbs)
- Important Notice: Package Included: Just like the picture, Professional installation required
- Interchange Part Number: For Toyota Celica 1.8 VVT-i ,1.8 VVTL-i 190 or T-Sport 2000-2004
- Items Included: Coil Spring, Mount, Mounting Hardware, Shock, Strut
- Kit Parts Included: Coil Spring, Shock, Strut
- Manufacturer Part Number: QX2CSR
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Material: Aluminum, Carbon, Steel
- Notice: This is aftermarket replcement part.
- OE/OEM Part Number: For Toyota Celica 2000-2006 GT GTS ZZT230 ZZT231
- Other Part Number: For Toyota Celica 2000-2006
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Rear, Right
- Product Type: Coilover Shock Absorber
- Rear spring rate: 8 kg/mm (448 in/lbs)
- Shock Absorber System: Double Pipe
- Shock Absorber Type: Oil
- Type: Shock & Spring Assembly
- Warranty: Yes