Rev9 Hyper-Street 2 Damper Coilovers Kit Strut 32-Way For MAZDA 6 (GG) 2003-08
For Mazda6 (GG) 2003-08 Hyper-Street II Coilover Kit w/ 32-Way Damping Force Adjustment. Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Upgrade Compatible With Mazda6 (GG) 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 All Models.
Hyper-Street II coilover suspension upgrade features mono-tube shocks with 32 clicks rebound settings and full length adjustable. Mono-tube shocks provides larger capacity for gas and oil to improve comfortable level of typical lowering vehicle. Special 32 clicks of valving allows user to fine tune rebound force settings.
Independent spring tension and full length adjustable allows drop without sacrifice comfort by shorten pitch distance. Full Steel Alloy Constructions With Aluminum Hardware. Mono-Tube Shocks Provide Larger Capacity of Oil And Gas. 32 Clicks of Rebound Force Adjustment.
Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension. Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height. 62 mm (2.44 inch). 100 mm (3.46 inch).
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Steering & Suspension\Shocks, Struts & Assemblies". The seller is "drifteffects" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Mounting Style: Screw-On
- Interchange Part Number: 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 03 04 05 06 07 08
- Shock Absorber Type: Oil
- Type: Shock & Spring Assembly
- Universal Fitment: No
- Brand: Rev9
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Items Included: Coil Spring, Mounting Hardware, Shock, Strut
- Performance Part: Yes
- Features: Adjustable
- Manufacturer Part Number: R9-HS2-145_1
- Top Mount (FRONT): Yes, Standard Top Mount
- Top Mount (REAR): Yes, Standard Top Mount
- Coil Spring Rate (FRONT): 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/inch)
- Coil Spring Rate (REAR): 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/inch)
- Coil Spring Length (FRONT): 180 mm
- Shock Absorber System: Single Pipe
- Coil Spring Length (REAR): 185 mm
- Coil Spring ID (FRONT): 62 mm (2.44 inch)
- Coil Spring ID (REAR): 88 mm (3.46 inch)
- Shock Type (FRONT): Standard Mono Tube
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Lower, Rear
- Shock Type (REAR): Standard Mono Tube
- Note: NONE